can not more setup aliasses

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

can not more setup aliasses

Michelle Konzack
Hi guys,

I have just tried to add a new alias "domains" to my

    /etc/courier/aliases/catchall_tdnet.itsystems

and was running "makealiases" successfull! I can grep the correct values
in /etc/courier/aliases.dat. However, if I try to  send  a  mail  to  it
trough, my gmail account, I get this as reponse:

----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 14:44:48 +0000
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

     domainsATtamay-dogan.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain tamay-dogan.net by mail.tamay-dogan.net.
[2a01:4f8:d12:1300::2].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 User <domains> unknown


----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:mime-version:content-disposition
         :user-agent;
        bh=R9Ac3dDTqaGOGs0RlMtwQAgMfgit6ReGtJXNlPjLd/E=;
        b=U/OlfXuzOxXh2Fl8brj7VTvV3qPzfjPKi35V5xHNbn7DnnzVwh91d/OCqQ3zLVascF
         xNhuOUdMW8r6afSl11lVd/ZrPtBBN8ngsDEF8nA8Y28ssW0XYCa5Jcx6r+NV0dC6NthO
         LgvB+etcmie1UlQN+Ddz1APzsInXjqmzVAKG+K/mi7vK9e3cZaS5R0IPSfVMNfOPyLeH
         6TdT9fvXm2XlsyASyjQGOYn9K6UhqSE4HjR2b28l+ZXPDk8JeKaTbUtMQkARE+1+XSsU
         OryNPw3aUbxxbgXY/VQOmjkmeragdoA1dbjAyVpH70wdTR6hX+YQbqsIo8OLeUMQ5fVA
         k9Dw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:subject:message-id:mime-version
         :content-disposition:user-agent;
        bh=R9Ac3dDTqaGOGs0RlMtwQAgMfgit6ReGtJXNlPjLd/E=;
        b=LC7sqb3dfSDd9qZaY/6utMxR14hFjQjZQcbJMcd2pvF5eBpLqy5A6n6f0q4jMh9oBI
         aNJIJBoSPF9cere/7bbnNYoICbdVDBSZR3LUL1jlVv/YmfQPcz0yjvUB16s10vvbKWia
         +23eki8vpAdiCqVlZAZvX4c42pXRnJ63Ki73t434zsUYopltiEAtYWYbYMgIcvE/TDnX
         +Wns2cAv8mo8zcH6lSLcCuXz/PUsdMS6/rAizI/uuiyyiJb0VfPScRofouq7xDU0QEOg
         9262EjmQCYN7hITxZyZWHOd8afSqNFuV8plIoOw1pGzqTfQOkI+TzdRWDkPIQIVeZQTb
         /45g==
X-Gm-Message-State: AIkVDXJHxgg2ZMYLWV3iCoROac2CbnFAUP9IQGNPaHkqRWl1jVc+6x98wqevPUS2KpKuIw==
X-Received: by 10.55.12.14 with SMTP id 14mr53917430qkm.308.1483368265393;
        Mon, 02 Jan 2017 06:44:25 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[hidden email]>
Received: from cq58.hosts.tdnet.eu (lec67-3-82-242-206-133.fbx.proxad.net. [82.242.206.133])
        by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id 5sm41580080qts.47.2017.01.02.06.44.24
        for <[hidden email]>
        (version=TLS1_2 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Mon, 02 Jan 2017 06:44:25 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 15:45:48 +0100
From: Michelle Konzack <[hidden email]>
To: domainsATtamay-dogan.net
Subject: test 3
Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)

test 3

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193
----8<------------------------------------------------------------------

I have more then 2000 accounts  on  <mail.tamay-dogan.net>  and  several
times aliasses which are working since years!

Anny suggestions, what can happen to my server?


--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: can not more setup aliasses

Sam Varshavchik
Michelle Konzack writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have just tried to add a new alias "domains" to my
>
>     /etc/courier/aliases/catchall_tdnet.itsystems
>
> and was running "makealiases" successfull! I can grep the correct values
> in /etc/courier/aliases.dat. However, if I try to  send  a  mail  to  it
> trough, my gmail account, I get this as reponse:
>
> ----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 14:44:48 +0000
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
>
> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>
>      domainsATtamay-dogan.net
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
> for the recipient domain tamay-dogan.net by mail.tamay-dogan.net.
> [2a01:4f8:d12:1300::2].
>
> The error that the other server returned was:
> 550 User <domains> unknown

Well, something is not set up correctly.

The 550 error shows only the local mailbox address, without @tamay-
dogan.net; this indicates that tamay-dogan.net is defined as a local domain.

So, either "domains" does not actually exist, in the alias file, or it  
itself points to a nonexistent mailbox.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

attachment0 (817 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: can not more setup aliasses

Michelle Konzack
Hello Sam,

On 2017-01-02 11:00:38 Sam Varshavchik hacked into the keyboard:
> Well, something is not set up correctly.

:-/

> The 550 error shows only the local mailbox address, without @tamay-dogan.net;
> this indicates that tamay-dogan.net is defined as a local domain.

true

> So, either "domains" does not actually exist, in the alias file, or
> it itself points to a nonexistent mailbox.

But this looks right:

----[ /etc/courier/aliasses/CATCHALL_tdnet.itsystems ]------------------
@itsystems.tamay-dogan.net: catchall-tdnet.itsystems
domainsATtamay-dogan.net: catchall-tdnet.itsystems
------------------------------------------------------------------------

because all other aliasfiles are working  properly  and  have  the  same
style.  I can also access the catchall account from squieelmail.

Thanks

--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: can not more setup aliasses

Sam Varshavchik
Michelle Konzack writes:

> Hello Sam,
>
> On 2017-01-02 11:00:38 Sam Varshavchik hacked into the keyboard:
> > Well, something is not set up correctly.
>
> :-/
>
> > The 550 error shows only the local mailbox address, without @tamay-
> dogan.net;
> > this indicates that tamay-dogan.net is defined as a local domain.
>
> true
>
> > So, either "domains" does not actually exist, in the alias file, or
> > it itself points to a nonexistent mailbox.
>
> But this looks right:
>
> ----[ /etc/courier/aliasses/CATCHALL_tdnet.itsystems ]------------------
> @itsystems.tamay-dogan.net: catchall-tdnet.itsystems
> domainsATtamay-dogan.net: catchall-tdnet.itsystems
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> because all other aliasfiles are working  properly  and  have  the  same
> style.  I can also access the catchall account from squieelmail.
Do you have tamay-dogan.net listed in locals or hosteddomains?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

attachment0 (817 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: can not more setup aliasses

Michelle Konzack
On 2017-01-02 13:17:33 Sam Varshavchik hacked into the keyboard:
> Do you have tamay-dogan.net listed in locals or hosteddomains?

The domain is in /etc/courier/locals.

The directory /etc/courier/hosteddomains
and the file  /etc/courier/hosteddomains.dat is not used.

I have just updated <mail.tamay-dogan.net> but there is no change.

I do not find a singel error, because the system was running for more
then 7 years flawless and started buging me from one day to another.

All users (more then 2000) have for now to go  over  squirrelmail  which
give the hell of a load on my server...


Unfortunately I can not update my Debian 7.11, because Debian  8.X  with
systemd will deinstall the half system because of incompatibility. And I
was also not able to run 6 PostgreSQL databases parallel and start  them
also in the correct order...

However, I am ongoing to switch to a new ISP in Estonia and I  will  try
to install courier from source.

Debian was perfect, is still a nice base but it nervs in all directions.


--
Michelle Konzack        ITSystems
GNU/Linux Developer     0033-6-61925193

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: can not more setup aliasses

Sam Varshavchik
Michelle Konzack writes:

> On 2017-01-02 13:17:33 Sam Varshavchik hacked into the keyboard:
> > Do you have tamay-dogan.net listed in locals or hosteddomains?
>
> The domain is in /etc/courier/locals.
>
> The directory /etc/courier/hosteddomains
> and the file  /etc/courier/hosteddomains.dat is not used.
>
> I have just updated <mail.tamay-dogan.net> but there is no change.
>
> I do not find a singel error, because the system was running for more
> then 7 years flawless and started buging me from one day to another.
>
> All users (more then 2000) have for now to go  over  squirrelmail  which
> give the hell of a load on my server...
And what happens in response to

$ ls ~domains

Since the alias is mapped to this local account?

Also, try using the aliaslookup command. aliaslookup performs a manual alias  
resolution.

There's also a

makealiases -dump

that show the parsed alias list.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

attachment0 (817 bytes) Download Attachment