Where is the config option TLS_PEERCERTDIR located?

Where is the config option TLS_PEERCERTDIR located?

David Niklas
It's mentioned in the section "ESMTP over TLS/SSL".
I ran grep -r TLS_PEERCERTDIR /etc/courier /usr/share/courier (I used
screen to copy the value from the docs exactly).
I don't get any results from grep.
Where does this value go?

Thanks,
David

Re: Where is the config option TLS_PEERCERTDIR located?

Sam Varshavchik
David Niklas writes:

> It's mentioned in the section "ESMTP over TLS/SSL".
> I ran grep -r TLS_PEERCERTDIR /etc/courier /usr/share/courier (I used
> screen to copy the value from the docs exactly).
> I don't get any results from grep.
> Where does this value go?

A bit of obsolete documentation, this was combined with the TLS_TRUSTCERTS
setting, which is described immediately afterwards. You can ignore this.

The configure script should be checking where the system trusted root
certificates are typically installed, on most Linux distros, and
initializing this setting automatically.