Re: (no subject)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 24.07.17 21:17, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>- OpenSSL 1.1.0 update. Custom protocol level format selection has
>been deprecated. The TLS_PROTOCOL setting is removed from all
>configuration files, and the latest supported TLS version will always
>be used. No changes to the GnuTLS alternative option.

do you want to say that we'll be unable to disable/enable some protocol
versions as we did before?

WinError #99999: Out of error messages.

Re: development version of Courier.

Sam Varshavchik
Matus UHLAR - fantomas writes:

> On 24.07.17 21:17, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> - OpenSSL 1.1.0 update. Custom protocol level format selection has been
>> deprecated. The TLS_PROTOCOL setting is removed from all configuration
>> files, and the latest supported TLS version will always be used. No changes
>> to the GnuTLS alternative option.
>
> do you want to say that we'll be unable to disable/enable some protocol
> versions as we did before?

Yes, and no. The OpenSSL library deprecated, and will be removing most of
those options. They are no longer available via OpenSSL. But it turns out
it's still possible to use some of the "+" configurations, so I'll be
putting TLS_PROTOCOL back in, but with only a limited set of options to
choose from.