Quantcast

Pythonfilter attachments

Alessandro Vesely
Hi all,

I revamped attachments.py in order to catch Javascript Trojans inside a zip,
which were driving me crazy.  While I added that, I removed the configurable
archive.  The attached flavor of the filter rejects just the extensions
hardcoded in the source.

Enjoy
Ale

attachments.py (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Pythonfilter attachments

Gordon Messmer-2
On 02/08/2017 10:24 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
> I revamped attachments.py in order to catch Javascript Trojans inside
> a zip, which were driving me crazy.

The current version supports libarchive, which should allow you to
blacklist file types inside zip files, as well.

Re: Pythonfilter attachments

Szépe Viktor
Idézem/Quoting Gordon Messmer <[hidden email]>:

> On 02/08/2017 10:24 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
>> I revamped attachments.py in order to catch Javascript Trojans inside
>> a zip, which were driving me crazy.
>

> The current version supports libarchive, which should allow you to
> blacklist file types inside zip files, as well.

Could you mention it in the config file?
https://github.com/szepeviktor/courier-pythonfilter/blob/master/pythonfilter.conf#L84

Thanks.

SZÉPE Viktor
https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/CV.md
--
+36-20-4242498  [hidden email]  skype: szepe.viktor
Budapest, III. kerület