New releases, of courier, courier-unicode, courier-imap, sqwebmail,
maildrop, and cone packages.
The courier-unicode update is required by all other packages.
• Compatibility with LibreSSL.
• A use-after-free bug in sqwebmail was fixed; occurs only in case of a
hardware disk failure, or running out of disk space.
• Added makeimapaccess script, implementing an access file for the IMAP
server, like makesmtpaccess implements one for SMTP.
• Other minor build script fixes.
• Renamed the header files and the library name used by the Courier unicode
library, to avoid conflicts with another library. Internal reorganization of
the git repositories: removed the clean/smudge filter from the repo that are
used to stamp sysconftool-processed configuration files. If anyone has a
copy of the repo that was checked out using the README/INSTALLME script, run
"git config --unset-all filter.keywords.clean" and "git config --unset-all
filter.keywords.smudge" on the repo, and in each project's libs
subdirectory. Any transient errors, after this commit is pulled, can be
fixed by running "autoconf" and "./config.status --recheck", in the
subdirectory that errored out.