Mailinglist and Archive

Michelle Konzack
Hello *,

I run courier-mlm with currently 173 lists  and  want  to  have  a  nice
archive where users can sort by Date, Subject  or  Thread.   Also  there
should be a possibility to reply to it (probably with registration only)

On the other side I like to install a Forum as addition.

Can someone recommend me software running PHP5 or for the   future  PHP7
but does not use AJAX or DRUPAL?  Both have created a mess on my  server
and I am not more willing to use this again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in avance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400

Re: Mailinglist and Archive

Aidas Kasparas
On 2017.03.02 15:05, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Can someone recommend me software running PHP5 or for the   future  PHP7
> but does not use AJAX or DRUPAL?  Both have created a mess on my  server
> and I am not more willing to use this again.

Sorry for offtopic, but what is wrong with AJAX? We use it very
extensively and no mess so far. So I would like to find out have we
resolved potential issues already, or do dragons still waits us ahead?

--
Aidas Kasparas
IT administrator

+370 686 08473