Is courier sqwebmail still being mantained and developped?

Is courier sqwebmail still being mantained and developped?

heather
Is  courier sqwebmail  still being mantained and developped?
As I haven't seen any upgrade sinds a couple of months now.

Re: Is courier sqwebmail still being mantained and developped?

Sam Varshavchik
[hidden email] writes:

> Is  courier sqwebmail  still being mantained and developped?
> As I haven't seen any upgrade sinds a couple of months now.

It's certainly maintained, but there is no active major development.
sqwebmail is feature complete, so there's not really any major new
functionality that could possibly be developed.

But it's likely that there will be minor, incremental changes over time. One
thing that's pending right now is a rebase of the courier-unicode
dependency, whose library needs to be renamed in order to avoid conflicting
with some abandoned Gnome unicode library, speaking of abandoned software,
that apparently hasn't had an update since 2003. But, it was here first,
apparently it's still gathering dust in some Linux distros, so my library
will be renamed, and courier-sqwebmail updated accordingly.